Charles E. Soechting, Jr.
Dallas Attorney Charles E. Soechting, Jr. started this firm with one simple goal- to provide zealous legal representation to those in need in the State of Texas. Charles grew up in the heart of Central Texas and learned from a Texas litigation legend at the beginning of his legal education the best way to repay your community was to give back to those that gave so much to raise you. Before starting his own office, Charles spent the first part of his career at two of the largest Plaintiffs’ firms in the Country representing families that had devastatingly been affected by their exposures to asbestos products. Charles traveled the country building a solid legal foundation and honing trial skills. Now he has returned to his home state to give back to those who need help and feel unable to help themselves. These skills and lessons helped Charles to be named a Texas Rising Star in 2012 and 2013. The Rising Star distinction is only awarded to approximately 2.5% of attorneys in the State of Texas and is a reflection of his commitment to his clients that Charles is extremely proud to display.
While studying at South Texas College of Law in Houston, Charles was the Chairman of the South Texas College of Law Board of Advocates, and in 2005 he won the American Bar Association Moot Court National Championship, winning the National Champion Team Title as well as the best National and Regional brief. Charles uses the experience, skill and education gained from the Nationally Recognized and Top-Ranked South Texas College of Law Trial Advocacy program to zealously represent his clients in and out of the courtroom.
When he is not representing clients’ interests, Charles cherishes his time with his wife, Lindsay and daughter Emory and son Charles III in Dallas’ historic Oak Cliff. He is an avid triathlete, cyclist and runner and competes across the country in international competitions.
Bar Admissions & Honors
- State of Texas: 2005
- Commonwealth of Pennsylvania: 2012
- United States District Court, Northern District of Texas: 2006
- Texas Rising Star: 2012, 2013
- 2012- present: Texas Trial Lawyers Association Advocates Board of Directors
- 2012- present: Texas State University, College of Liberal Arts Board of Directors
- Texas State University at San Marcos (Southwest Texas State University-) B.A. in political science
- South Texas College of Law, J.D.
Professional Associations & Memberships
- Texas Criminal Defense Lawyers Association
- Texas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Association for Justice
- Dallas Trial Lawyers Association
- American Bar Association